Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Tips to setting your New Years Goals!

I am not one to set resolutions. I think of my year as a continuum. A constant opportunity of hours, days, weeks and months to mend, improve, fix and grow as an individual. This is the mindset needed for me to be able to work toward my goals. You however, might have a real specific resolution or goal you would like to meet and if that is the case, you will need a plan. A plan is only as good as it is executed! 



What we do know from research is that only 14% of Americans set resolutions in 2014. More interesting is that 61 % of people who wrote down their goals were more successful than the 43% who did not. Your odds of succeeding gets even better when you share your goals with a friend or family member. By month 6, many people abandon the goals or resolution. 

Try to make your resolution measurable. For instance, by April 2016  I will have ran 10 miles a week, or by June 1st I will be 90% debt free. Make it as specific as you can and create small tasks around it that will make it possible. 

So, let's set ourselves up for success from the beginning! Here are some easy, simple tips for goal setting. I will be talking about this more in the upcoming month, so stay tuned! 



Share your best tips for keeping your resolutions with us!



Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2021 at 11:18 AM , Blogger top 20 said...

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.
best tips 1x2

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home