Monday, December 14, 2015

12 Days of Holiday Joy: DAY 4



Day 4: MUSIC!

It is not the holidays without music! Some of my fondest memories for Christmas is the Elvis Presley Christmas CD (OK a tape cassette back then) that was played each year. It was not a Christmas without it. It instantly brings me back to dancing with my father on his feet step by step and the anticipation of the arrival of Santa and of course what he might bring. 

Bring back the childhood joy you remember with music, Even if it is not holiday music perhaps it was Jazz music or Frank Sinatra that you remember your grandparents always playing during this season. Or just listen to what makes you happy and calms you. For me, it is classical. I try to play classical 90 percent of the time when I drive as it find it soothing and there are no commmericals on the stations that typically play it. Get lost in music this holiday season. Take time to open your ears and hearts to the season. 





Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2015 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yesssss! Music is one of my favorite parts of the season as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home