Sunday, December 27, 2015

12 Days of Holiday Joy DAY 9!



I am hoping by this time you have found some joyous ideas on bringing back your holiday "mojo" into your life and will think about implementing them. They are bite size morsels of information, inspiration and tips on enjoying the season the best way possible.  There are still 3 posts left of my series 12 Days of Holiday Joy! Here is Day 9! 


DAY 9: Seek adventure!

Most of my joyous of times have been when I have done something new and unexpected. I find myself growing as a person and creatively when I create adventure in my life. This does not mean I have to start mountain climbing or using an expensive means to travel. It just means that you should take life moment by moment. If it is snowing and there is an opportunity to have a snowball fight with your kids, go outside and do it. If you have never been to a major city during the holiday and wanted to check out an attraction, plan for it. If you have a day off from school with the kids, take a road trip to a local museum, event or destination right in your own state. Perhaps trying skiing or snowshoeing would be exciting and adventurous. The idea is to just DO. Waiting for adventure and excitement of the season to come into your life is up to you!

Seek adventure and take life moment by moment. After all, life is only about each moment we have.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home