Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday's Fix

I love a good manicure! I use my hands a lot as I am meeting people and shaking hands everyday and it seems the only thing that can keep them from breaking and looking ragged, so I get them regularly.

My favorite polish is O.P.I. They have the most vibrant colors and oddly enough the ones that are more subdued is what I normally go for. I have short nails so those colors look better and are not too wild for the office. :) And c'mon, those names! "Gimme a Lido Kiss", and "The Berry Thought of You". So fun!
Photo credit Charged. OPI nail lacquer

Here shown is "Taupe-less Beach". I would describe it as a mix of grey and beige hues. They also have inspired themed polish colors like Fifty Shades of Grey, Coca Cola and Hawaii. If you go on their site, you can try on the polish with their interactive tool called Try It On. You choose your nail length, skin tone and color you would like and they put up an up close image of the polish with details. Genius! Especially if have ever gotten painted, stepped outside in natural light and was like "oh dear"! (Yeah, that moment). 


Photo credit Charged

They also have something called Infinite Shine. It is a longer lasting, durable color that stands up to wear more than a traditional color (10 days!). Many salons have it but you might have to ask. It might cost you a few bucks more on top of the price of a regular manicure, but worth it. Still cheaper and less time consuming than shellac. It also drys by natural light. No dryers! Try it out next time you are at your favorite nail salon. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home