Thursday, July 9, 2015

Friday Fix!

Welcome!

I am starting a new weekly post on Fridays called Fridays Fix!

I will highlight something that I love and makes my life easier, better or is just fun and out of the ordinary. If you have suggestions for me, please let me know. 

Today's Friday Fix is Organization Apps.


Photo courtesy of Charged

I finally downloaded an organization App called Google KEEP  for Android a few months ago. I never imagined how organized it actually would make me and not to mention productive!

Check it out here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep&hl=en

I keep it on the desktop of my phone and am always adding to it as I remember something that needs to get done or a grocery item I need to pick up or photos I need to remind myself to download for printing. It all gets jotted down here for me to refer to throughout the day. There is also such a sense of accomplishment when you get to check it done and see it crossed off with a big line through it. Yes! You can also add backgrounds to each list you create and personal the colors, add a personal photo background and create names of all the lists you make. If you want to share the list with someone, there is an option to email it to that person as well. Just in case they are the one you would like to run your errands!

Here are some other applications I found for organization your life in work and at home from an article courtesy of Forbes.com.

 Have fun!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2013/02/08/5-best-apps-for-getting-and-staying-organized/


Have a great app to share? Please do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home