Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday's Fix: Week 2 of Thankfulness

Not much to say here in light of the past week of international events. 

How could I sum up one thing to be thankful for? How could I possibly try to narrow it down? I could only start here...



Thankful Thought: 

Let's be thankful for FREEDOM

Freedom of faith, freedom of marriage, freedom of education, freedom of where we live, how we pray, how we raise our families, how we use our money, how we spend our free time, how we determine our professional path, where we travel and who we spend our time with. 

My list could go on and on.. what is on your's? At the very least, we can share the many thanks we each share. 


Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 20, 2015 at 7:27 AM , Anonymous Lorey Lyons said...

This is awesome. I'm also thankful for all of my freedoms!

 
At November 20, 2015 at 7:49 PM , Anonymous Bonnie Dingus said...

I'm echoing your sentiments and am especially appreciative of freedom of speech. I have seen so many different responses to the recent allowing refuges into our country. All I can say is everyone has the right to voice their opinion, an option not available in other parts of the world. #liberty

 
At November 20, 2015 at 8:58 PM , Anonymous Christine said...

Agreed Lorey!

 
At November 20, 2015 at 8:58 PM , Anonymous Christine said...

Spot on Bonnie. Thank you:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home